You’ll own this if you have…
- 3-5 years of Consumer Finance and/or Credit Card Collections and Recovery Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively and professionally present information and respond to questions
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with key business partners and executive leadership
- Ability to partner with multiple business units to achieve common goal
- International business exposure/experience is a plus
We would really like you to have...
- Bachelor's/ Master's/ Degree in Business, Finance or Statistics/Mathematics
- 5+ Years in Banking, Consumer Finance and/or Credit Card Industry, Collections, or Related Field
- Third Party Oversight/Risk Management
- Knowledge of Evolve and FDR Collections System, Tableau Software
- Familiar with Analytical software and its workable knowledge, i.e. MS Excel (pivot tables), SQL and/or SAS, and/or Tableau Software
- Strong knowledge of Consumer Finance and/or Credit Card collections policies and procedures, FDCPA, TCPA, and other collections related laws and regulation
We’ve got you covered…
- Full benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 401k, generous paid time off policy and a fully-paid holiday calendar.
- We’re a certified Six Sigma organization, with all of our employees achieving white belt status or higher..
- Flexible, “Dress for the Day” policy
- Onsite and offsite activities, like ping pong tournaments, nerf gun wars and Nintendo brain-breaks
- Volunteering and community engagement opportunities
- All the coffee you can drink
The technical stuff…
Home Credit US is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.