You’ll own this if you have…
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of office administration experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with a diverse range of people and exhibit a spirit of cooperation
We would really like you to have...
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
We’ve got you covered…
- Full benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 401k, generous paid time off policy and a fully-paid holiday calendar.
- We’re a certified Six Sigma organization, with all of our employees achieving white belt status or higher.
- Flexible, “Dress for the Day” policy
- Volunteering and community engagement opportunities
- All the coffee you can drink
The technical stuff…
Home Credit US is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.