You’ll own this if you have…
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field highly preferred.
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Five + years of progressive experience in computing and information security, including experience with Internet technology and security issues; testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing
- Knowledge of information security standards (e.g., PCI, NIST 850, ISO 27002, etc.), rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (e.g., PCI, etc.) and desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), interpersonal and consultative skills.
We would really like you to have...
- Operational Risk and IT Security Risk
- Security+, GIAC, or other security certifications
We’ve got you covered…
- Full benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 401k, generous paid time off policy and a fully-paid holiday calendar.
- We’re a certified Six Sigma organization, with all of our employees achieving white belt status or higher.
- Flexible, “Dress for the Day” policy
- Volunteering and community engagement opportunities
- All the coffee you can drink
The technical stuff…
Home Credit US is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.