You’ll own this if you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Collections management
- Excellent knowledge of standard consumer and finance credit products
- Excellent knowledge of collection techniques, systems, and strategies (out-of-the-box thinking)
- Excellent knowledge of collections-related legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment and work in a matrix organizational
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge/experience in the banking/financial services or telecom industry
- Experience working with C-level, SVP, and VP level executives
- Prior experience as a manager - mentoring and leading team members
- Ability to work cross-functionally among numerous stakeholders
- Proficiency in leading meetings and project timelines
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
We would really like you to have...
- Three (3) years of experience in consumer risk management within the banking industry
- Master’s degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Engineering
- Experience with process management tools
We’ve got you covered…
- Full benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 401k, generous paid time off policy and a fully-paid holiday calendar.
- We’re a certified Six Sigma organization, with all of our employees achieving white belt status or higher.
- Flexible, “Dress for the Day” policy
- Volunteering and community engagement opportunities
- All the coffee you can drink
The technical stuff…
Home Credit US is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.