You’ll own this if you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Analytics, Finance or other field requiring strong critical thinking skills
- Experience in writing SQL and object-based programming
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strive for professional and personal development
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to share opinions and ask questions
- 1-2 years of professional experience
We would really like you to have...
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Analytics, Finance or other field requiring strong critical thinking skills
- Working experience in consumer risk management
- Working knowledge of Python
- Experience with Tableau
We’ve got you covered…
- Full benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 401k, generous paid time off policy and a fully-paid holiday calendar.
- We totally support our employees seeking external training, continuing education and re-certification to stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements
- We’re a certified Six Sigma organization, with all of our employees achieving white belt status or higher.
- Rewards program for employees who live our values, daring to be different and going above and beyond.
- Flexible, “Dress for the Day” policy
- Onsite and offsite activities, like ping pong tournaments, nerf gun wars and Nintendo brain-breaks
- Volunteering and community engagement opportunities
- All the coffee you can drink
The technical stuff…
Home Credit US is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.