You’ll own this if you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and at least one programming language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate in a team environment and work in a matrix organization
- Excellent time management and written communication skills
We would really like you to have...
- Master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or related field
- 1-2 years experience with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some experience in consumer risk management, banking or financial industry
- Relevant experience with financial and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar programming language
- Extensive experience with Tableau
- Some experience with ticketing/testing tools (JIRA, SoapUI or similar)
We’ve got you covered…
- Full benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 401k, generous paid time off policy and a fully-paid holiday calendar.
- We totally support our employees seeking external training, continuing education and re-certification to stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements
- We’re a certified Six Sigma organization, with all of our employees achieving white belt status or higher.
- Rewards program for employees who live our values, daring to be different and going above and beyond.
- Flexible, “Dress for the Day” policy
- Onsite and offsite activities, like ping pong tournaments, nerf gun wars and Nintendo brain-breaks
- Volunteering and community engagement opportunities
The technical stuff…
Home Credit US is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.