You’ll own this if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted.
- Extensive knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and OFAC Regulations and their applications including SAR and CTR filing, CDD/EDD, CIP and AML compliance, and customer risk evaluation.
- Significant knowledge of money laundering methods and related criminal activity affecting financial institutions.
- Functional knowledge of laws and regulatory requirements affecting financial institutions.
- General knowledge of compliance and operational standards.
- ACAMS, CAFP, or CFCS certification desired.
- Significant experience with oversight of Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and OFAC functions and experience handling investigations involving these areas is strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem resolution skills required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
We’ve got you covered…
- Full benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 401k, generous paid time off policy and a fully-paid holiday calendar.
- We totally support our employees seeking external training, continuing education and re-certification to stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements
- We’re a certified Six Sigma organization, with all of our employees achieving white belt status or higher.
- Rewards program for employees who live our values, daring to be different and going above and beyond.
- Flexible, “Dress for the Day” policy
- Onsite and offsite activities, like ping pong tournaments, nerf gun wars and Nintendo brain-breaks
- Volunteering and community engagement opportunities
- All the coffee you can drink
Home Credit US is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.